Welcome to the small animal centre Arndt !
Top veterinary practice 2021 in Karlsruhe
The small animal centre Arndt | Tierarzt Karlsruhe has been awarded as a Cat friendly Clinic since 2018 and is now certified with the gold standard.
New: Now we also help reptiles
Veterinarian Susanne Helmlinger now brings her private passion for reptiles / snakes fully into her professional life.
#flattenthecurve and #socialdistancing and #corona
But what do you do if your quadruped gets sick?
Veterinarian Karlsruhe | Kleintierzentrum Arndt is available and we hold the position for you in the practice.
But we ask for a few precautions so that we can all be there for you and your animals for a long time:
- Veterinarian Karlsruhe offers a pure appointment consultation as usual - please call in advance in any case.
- Please come alone with your animal, without any accompanying persons!
- We ask you to let us treat your animal - alone. In the meantime, you can take a seat on the chair provided in the treatment room.
- We discuss everything very thoroughly with you before and also afterwards.
- When you come in, please disinfect your hands and put on your mask (FFP2 or OP masks only) and take your temperature briefly.
- Payment at Tierarzt Karlsruhe is best by EC card to minimize the transfer of cash and thus viruses.
- If you are ill yourself, please instruct a person of trust to bring your four-legged friend to us. We will take care of it.
- If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- We try to stay healthy for you and your quadruped. Please help us to do so!
Availability / Emergency service
You can reach the Arndt small animal centre in Karlsruhe Durlach | Veterinary Karlsruhe
daily (365 days) from 7-22 in emergencies
(always call first)
Phone 0721 750 88610
Small animal centre Arndt
We are there with heart and mind for your darling during the following office hours:
Mon-Fri 08.00-12.00 & 13.00-19.00
The staff of Veterinary Karlsruhe all speak German and English. In addition, our employees can speak the following languages (at native speaker level):
If you would like to speak to a member of staff in this language, please point this out at the reception of Tierarzt Karlsruhe when making the appointment.
Here you will find the assignment to the language skills: Team with language skills
Computed tomography - CT
Our small animal centre in Karlsruhe-Durlach (Veterinarian Karlsruhe) also has a computer tomograph of the latest generation (digital volume tomograph), which produces 30x higher resolution images than an ordinary 16-line computer tomograph and requires between 60% -90% less radiation than a comparable conventional computer tomograph.
- General examination and treatment of dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs and smaller rodents, ferrets and birds
- Vaccinations of dogs, cats, rabbits etc.
- Health certificates as well as advice on travelling abroad
- Nutritional counselling for puppies, overweight animals and rodents, but also for certain diseases (food allergy, diabetes mellitus, kidney and liver diseases)
Innovative cruciate ligament replacement for (heavy) dogs
With the development of new materials in medical technology, it is now possible to offer dogs / cats a surgical method that is considered state of the art in humans because it best mimics the natural anatomy of the animal and, unlike TPLO / TTA, does not involve any stressful changes to the bones.
With Zlig (formerly: VetLig), a synthetic ligament for intra-articular cruciate ligament replacement in small animals is now available after long preliminary work by Dr. Jacques.Pillipe Laboureau.
Using a tunnel technique, the VetLig is used as a total replacement for the cruciate ligament. The braided extra-articular parts of the ligaments are anchored by cannulated titanium interference screws in femoral and tibial bone tunnels. Thus, Veterinary Karlsruhe offers one of the most modern procedures for the problem of cruciate ligament ruptures in heavy dogs.
- Welcome to the Arndt Small Animal Centre !
- New: Now we also help reptiles
- Availability / Emergency service
- Computed tomography - CT
- Innovative cruciate ligament replacement for (heavy) dogs
- Customer opinions